Photo courtesy of Modern Automotive Performance
Designed like all Turbosmart products with the highest of quality and precision, the IWG series provide better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures.
Each IWG is adjustable with several spring options and packaged in a kit form so they cam be fitted as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part. The new Internal Wastegate Actuators (IWG) are available from your local Turbosmart dealer. Use our Dealer Locator to find one closest to you.
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminium construction
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Range of springs from 3 to 26 psi base pressure
• Applications: Mitsubishi Evo 6-8, Evo 9, Mazdaspeed (MPS) 3, 6, CX7. More to come.