Turbosmart is seeking a new Account Manager to join its Head Office team in Sydney.
Turbosmart is seeking a new Account Manager to join its Head Office team in Sydney who is willing to play a big part in achieving our company’s sales targets. Turbosmart is an Australian-owned leading manufacturer of high-performance automotive products located in Wetherill Park. We are a rapidly expanding company, we set our targets high and achieve them, year after year.
You have a proven track record in sales. Ideally, you have worked in a role where you’ve taken control of corporate sales and improved results by forging strong relationships with existing accounts. You are target driven and hungry for sales. You are a good communicator, who is confident in yourself and can negotiate well with customers, adapting yourself according to the customer. You are self-motivated and take charge of your responsibilities. You are now looking for a new challenge and a new environment that encourages your passion for sales.
You will be responsible for achieving the following goals:
- Profitable sales growth with existing customers to achieve or exceed budgeted sales targets, maximise profit and product mix
- Achieve your specified sales targets
- Perform research/needs analysis and identify sales opportunities within your existing customer portfolio and manage them through to a successful sale. You will be responsible for selling and up-selling new products into the customer’s business
- Connect weekly and build strong relationships with customers on multiple levels – C-Level, influencer, and decision makers
- Maintain a regular visitation program with customer base ensuring appropriate levels of focus on the various grades of customers
- Represent the brand at trade shows and industry events
- Sustainable customer retention and active recovery of lapsed customers
You will report directly to the Asia Pacific Sales Manager who will train you on our products and mentor you on our company and business operations. You will be responsible for the statistic named value of sales orders from existing customers. You will be rewarded for your hard work, salary includes base pay plus uncapped commission.
The following skills are required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B sales/account management
- Interest and/or experience in motorsports and/or the aftermarket automotive industry
- Outbound telesales experience providing outstanding phone-based customer service
- Basic technical knowledge of turbochargers and/or Turbosmart products and have an appetite for learning
- Comfortable using various computer software including Excel and Word
If you are a person who has achieved great results before and is looking for a new challenge, apply now.
Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com