Turbosmart has developed a range of Boost Reference Adapter (BRA) kits for a variety of late model turbocharged petrol and diesel vehicles. These kits are designed to provide access to a reliable vacuum/boost reference source in vehicles with solenoid-controlled turbocharger accessories.
Why did we make them?
Many modern turbocharged vehicles have opted for solenoid-controlled wastegates and blow-off valves in order to achieve the best possible emissions and economy numbers. Unfortunately, these systems can limit performance, and prevent owners from running traditional vacuum-operated components, such as blow-off valves or boost gauges. Previously, the only ways to obtain a vacuum source on such vehicles involved destructive methods, such as tapping into the manifold. Turbosmart’s BRAs are a plug-and-play solution that can be easily reversible, if needed.
What do they do?
What cars do they fit?
We have a number of different kits for the following vehicles (Make/Model – Part Number):
- Ford Fiesta EcoBoost/ST – TS-0720-1003
- Ford Mustang EcoBoost – TS-0720-1004
- Ford Ranger 3.2 Turbo Diesel – TS-0720-1001
- Mazda BT-50 3.2 Turbo Diesel – TS-0720-1001
- VW Golf GTI/R – TS-0720-1002
The following applications will be available soon:
- Mini Cooper 1.6T (R56) – TS-0720-1006
- Nissan Navara/Patrol ZD30 3.0 Turbo Diesel – TS-0720-1008
- Nissan Patrol TD42 4.2 Turbo Diesel – TS-0720-1009
- Renault Clio RS 1.6T – TS-0720-1006
- VW Mk7 Golf GTI/R 2.0T – TS-0720-1010
What makes them great?
With a precision-machined billet aluminium construction, Turbosmart’s BRAs are durable and fit perfectly.
The BRA has two ports, which can be used for any vacuum operated accessories, including Internal Wastegate Actuators, blow-off valves and boost gauges.
How much are they?
These BRA kits have an RRP of $54.99 (incl. GST).
When can I buy one?
Right now. Order by calling us on (02) 9740 2866 or by email to email@example.com.