Turbosmart – WIN the Ultimate World Time Attack Experience Competition 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Turbosmart Pty Limited (ABN 69 081 069 794) of 478 Victoria Street Wetherill Park NSW 2164.
- The promotion commences at 9.00 am AEST on 1 June 2015 and closes at 5.00 pm AEST on 1 September 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must:
- a) be aged 18 years old or over (employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim);
- b) be Australian residents with an Australian residential address; and
- c) during the Promotional Period, purchase Turbosmart products, to the value of $250 or more, from a recognised Turbosmart dealer within Australia, Visit bit.ly/TSUltimateWTAC upload a photo of their receipt, complete their details and answer the following question in 25 words or less: Why do you want the Ultimate World Time Attack experience?
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Multiple entries are permitted, provided a new purchase is made per entry.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- By entering, the entrant warrants that the entry:
- is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant;
- does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
- does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
- does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (“Copyright Content”), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and
- contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Turbosmart websites, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
- The best one (1) valid entry, as determined by the judges will be deemed the winner and will win the following prize (the “Prize”):
- two (2) x adult return economy flights from and to the winner’s nearest Australian major capital city to Sydney, valued at up to $2,000 ($1,000 per person) including taxes;
b. two (2) x nights’ twin-share accommodation 16 October 2015 and 17 October 2015 at Atura Blacktown 32 Cricketers Arms Rd Prospect NSW, valued at $520 ($260 per person);
c. two (2) day spectator entry to World Time Attack Challenge for two (2) people, valued at $140 ($70 per person);
d. drift experience for one (1) person with professional drifter Jake Jones on the Sydney Motorsport Skid Pan, valued at $15,00;
- Total Prize pool is $4,160 (includes taxes, depending on point of departure). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner. The Prize is valued in Australian Dollars, inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for variation in Prize value. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No elements of the Prize can be exchanged for travel or accommodation in other destinations. Total estimated prize value may fluctuate, and is based on 2015 pricing. All values in these Terms and Conditions are correct as at time of printing and subject to change at any time.
- The judging will take place at 478 Victoria Street Wetherill Park NSW 2164 at 9.00 am AEST on 2 September 2015. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or phone no later than 5.00 pm AEST on 2 September 2015. The winner must claim the prize by 5.00 pm on 4 September 2015 by replying to the notification email or confirming via phone. If the winner does not claim prize within the specified time limit, the entrant who submitted the second best entry (as judged by the judges) will be notified by email.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge a Prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further judging, as required, at the same time and place as the original judging on 8 September 2015. The second chance winner will be notified by email on 9 September 2015.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- The Prize does not include:
- connecting flights or other transport to or from the departure airport in the winner’s nearest Australian major capital city;
b. travel insurance;
c. any excess baggage expenses;
d. day to day costs while in Sydney including without limitation food and drink, room service, use of the mini bar and telephone or internet costs; and
e. any incidental or additional costs not expressly stated as part of the Prize in these Terms and Conditions, and it is the winner’s responsibility and cost to obtain such ancillary services.
- If the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by providing reasonable notice to entrants by using the contact details submitted at the time of entry. Changes may include, but are not limited to: changes to the Prize; the dates and/or time of travel; the destination of travel; and the accommodation.
- It is the responsibility of the individual to advise of any medical conditions at the time of Prize acceptance.
- The Prize must be taken in full and as a package as per specified dates from 16 October 2015 to 18 October 2015. If the winner is unavailable to travel on the dates stipulated by the Promoter or does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor another prize will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited Prize. In the event that the entire Prize is forfeited by the winner, the Promoter will award the Prize to the next valid entry as determined by the judges appointed by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all terms and conditions of third party suppliers, including any requirement to provide credit card details upon arrival at the accommodation for incidental costs during their stay.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (f) redemption of the Prize. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law; (g) personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The winners agree that the Promoter may use their name and photographs of them for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and that the Promoter will own copyright in any such photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.