Big Bubba Sonic BOV – Black
$375.99USD (Excl. Sales Tax)
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full time vent to …
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full time vent to atmosphere Blow-Off Valve.
Bubba Sonic features:
• Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
• CNC billet aluminium body and components
• Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
• Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
• -4AN threaded vacuum port
• V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
• Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
• Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
It is the responsibility of Turbosmart to warn its customers and employees that some products sold on this website contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
- Black Bubba Sonic
- Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange
- V-Band Clamp
- Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed)
- Turbosmart sticker
- Big Bubba Springs
Big Bubba Sonic has been designed for big horsepower, high performance and high boost turbo and supercharger applications. If you’re looking for an inconspicuous, valve for your small capacity, low boost daily driver you will need to look elsewhere! All the owners of big and small block Chevs and Fords, drag rotaries, straight sixes and big turbo diesels looking for a better response from your turbo or supercharger – the Big Bubba Sonic is for you! Also available in this range: Plumb back and Sleeper - Slightly less conspicuous. Springs available for the Big Bubba range: 7, 12, 17 and 21 inHg.