Kompact Dual Port & Plumb Back Blow Off Valve Suit Hyundai i30 N-Line, KONA N-Line & Veloster N-Line 1.6L
$244.39USD (Excl. Sales Tax)
A direct fit high performance replacement for the factory all plastic unit, the Turbosmart Kompact BOV suits the Hyundai i30 N-Line and Kona N-Line that use the 1.6L Turbo engine. The Turbosmart unit is made of billet aerospace-grade aluminium with high temperature seals that allow for minimal leakage and a complete seal across the bypass aperture providing as much performance as possible.
- Direct fit upgrade for the factory BOV on Hyundai i30 and Kona N-Line 1.6L engines
- Packaged with a blanking plug to switch the unit into the pure vent to atmosphere or plumb-back modes
- All billet CNC construction and attractive anodized finish
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
- This product can be used as a Dual Port or a Plumb Back unit.
Suitable for the 2017 – Onwards Hyundai i30 N-Line, Kona N-Line and Veloster N-Line 1.6L Petrol Turbo. Please look up the Find My Car list for the latest vehicle application.
It is the responsibility of Turbosmart to warn its customers and employees that some products sold on this website contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
- Vehicle Specific Kompact BOV
- Vacuum Lines
- Hose Clamp
- Mounting Screws
- Blanking Plug (converts product to completely Plumb Back)
- Turbosmart Decal
- i30 N-Line
- Kona N-Line
- Veloster N-Line
Please look up the Find My Car list for the latest vehicle application.