PowerPort BOV (Black) Suit Supercharger
$488.83USD (Excl. Sales Tax)
The Power Port is Turbosmart’s largest and highest flowing blow-off valve ever, resetting the flow benchmark set by our popular and highly regarded Race Port BOV. This version of the famed Power Port has been engineered specifically for Supercharger applications. Designed to be as light as possible, to keep vehicle weight down. Its cutting edge dual-chamber design means it can be held open with the use of a solenoid to aid turbo response and control during staging to give the best possible launch.
Power Port features:
• Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
• Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
• 2.5″ Inlet flows over 600 CFM
• MILSPEC hard anodized valve
• Positive sealing valve seat
• Twin 1/8″NPT port lower chamber for advanced control strategies
• -4 AN Upper port
• Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
• Valve position sensor option
• Predrilled collar for lockwire provision
• Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
It is the responsibility of Turbosmart to warn its customers and employees that some products sold on this website contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.