Become a Turbosmart Ambassador
At Turbosmart, we don’t just sponsor cars, we support our Team Turbosmart Ambassadors.
To be a Team Turbosmart Ambassador, you must be able to show that you can consistently promote Turbosmart in a positive light, to a large and relevant market. As such, your vehicle must fall into one of the two categories listed below and satisfy the relevant category’s requirements.
1. Competition Vehicle
The sponsored vehicle should have a confirmed racing schedule for the current or upcoming season with a list of events in which it will be competing. The owner/driver should have solid racing credentials with a documented history of top five finishes.
2. Show Vehicle
The sponsored vehicle should have a calendar of confirmed show appearance dates accompanied by a scheduled editorial feature in at least one national automotive publication. (Please note – a news story covering the show at which the car is on display is not equivalent to a full editorial feature on the car) The owner/builder should have a solid history of show wins for either the current or past show car.
A Team Turbosmart Ambassador should have had a previous association with Turbosmart, although exceptions can be made under special circumstances.
Turbosmart Sponsorship Approval Process
Each Sponsorship Proposal is considered separately and approved or rejected based on its own merits. Long-term sponsorships are reviewed on yearly basis and renewed or terminated on the basis of the performance/exposure of the sponsored vehicle.
Turbosmart Sponsorship Conditions
To become a Team Turbosmart Ambassador you must:
- Be able to show you are/will be actively and regularly racing and/or showing your vehicle.
- Use the provided Turbosmart products for the entirety of the agreed upon terms. Provide proof products have been installed.
- Have your own website and/or Facebook page, displaying the Turbosmart or Team Turbosmart Logo.
- Publicly and positively mention Turbosmart after each positive result in a race/show, via your website and/or social media page.
- Agree to provide Turbosmart with monthly updates, including photos or video. Whether that is build progress, race results, or show results.
- Agree to give Turbosmart reasonable access to the vehicle for promotional purposes (whether that be photography, video, static display at events, or other).
- Share Turbosmart product launches/promos on your Social Media & Websites
- Mention Turbosmart in a positive way in all press articles written about the vehicle/builder/driver.
- Provide prominent space on the vehicle for Turbosmart logo – The size and placing of which will be determined on a case by case basis.
Any negative statements about Turbosmart will be considered a breach of contract. Turbosmart reserves the right to charge for any goods provided should these conditions not be met.
In addition, Team Turbosmart Ambassadors are encouraged to provide names and contact details of any businesses they know of that would interested in stocking Turbosmart products.
As a sponsor, Turbosmart reserves the right to use all available images of the car and/or the owner for its marketing and advertising/promotional purposes. These may include magazine, web and billboard advertising as well as newsletters and other trade promotions.
How to apply for a Sponsorship
1. Read the above sponsorship conditions, ensure you can fulfil your obligations before applying.
2. Read our How to Obtain and Retain Sponsorships article.
3. Download and complete the Sponsorship Application Form. Submissions without a completed Application form will be ignored.
4. Make sure to complete all the necessary fields. Include some images of your vehicle.
5. Post or email the completed application form to Turbosmart (contact details below)
Sponsorship submissions can be sent via email: [email protected]